Will he realize what he is doing is wrong in the long run?

He texted me out the blew saying he is just clarifying that we don't have shit going on and that " we " are moving on I told him why is he texting from jump starting drama he also has a new friend and I seen them in the car at the stop light yesterday is he doing this to be funny or what is it I told me im not worried about him he said people keeps telling him im worried about him and he wants to know why I'm still worried I told him I'm not and that I found someone new as well and he got mad and said I don't care who is trying to get with you im just clatrying also the girl he is dating is much young than him he is over 18 she is in the 11thbgrade in hs and he sends our messages to the girl

21

Most Helpful Girl

• He obviously doesn't care and probably never will.

What Guys Said 1

• So did he break up with you, I'm confused honestly.

What Girls Said 1

• Lol so what exactly is he doing wrong? Does it bother you that he's sending her your guys' messages or what?