We are apart because she was shot and is a paraplegic.

13 day's ago "my girl" said that she would send me back some things that were mine. Earrings that she has worn everyday for the past 10 years. She is very wealthy, it's not monetary. She said she would put them in the mail then. She then told me she met someone else. She said she felt guilty. Could it be that she is still in love with me and returning the items would mean closure and does not want to do that? It was the tone of the letter she wrote, nothing definitive. she also mentioned how the love she felt for me was deep and would always be there. I have been involved with her for 10 years, I know her. She is very organized and does not procrastinate.

I love her and don't think we should be apart. I don't want to seem needy or a wimp. Come on girls help me out here. What should I do?

We are apart because she was shot and is a paraplegic. We really don't fight. Please any and all responses will be welcome. It seems that I can't figure this out on my own. HELP!
1
1