I can't move on?

We broke up 2 weeks now. We were still keeping in touch and I decided I don't want him to play with my feelings anymore. He says he still likes me, miss me and wants me, he feels jealous but he doesn't want to commit. We haven't talk for a week. No contact but it's so hard seeing him being friends with new girls on facebook. It's so hard seeing him on dating sites. I can't move on. I want him to at least just miss me but I feel like crap knowing that he's probably not. He's doing better than I am at moving on. He probably slept with another girl already. All these thoughts is it normal? :(

30

Most Helpful Girl

• yes and I am going through them as well. No contact and cutting him out of your life completely is the only thing that will help. If he's already out dating and hooking up with girls then let him go. The only way he would miss you is if you disappeared and it is also the only way you will move on. focus on your goals and bettering your life. Go on dates but don't jump into a relationship. Meet new people.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It's normal, I'm sorry you're going through a tough time. :( it just takes time to heal. Try to find other things to focus on and it will get much easier I promise. Two weeks is still very recent, it can take months. Good luck!

• im in the same position girl! i still like a guy who dogged me out more than a yea r ago! he's also on dating sites and sleeps with tons of girls. I say you do what im doing... pray and just keep your mind busy so that you can be focused on other things and possibly move on.