Have you ever been heart broken?

If so, By whom?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have been heart broken before by my first love. But I have healed from the break up and moved on of course. It took a lot of time for me to heal, but it was worth it.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Yes by someone I trusted. That kind of betrayal is something that causes a pain that can NEVER be forgotten!

0|1
    0|0
  • Not truly heartbroken, no. People have hurt me deeply, yes. But for heartbreak, I think you'd have to really fall in love with someone. And I've never fallen in love before.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm stitching up my heart, to make matters worse I moved on after a year to get rejected last week by a potential date, to be fair he told me his reason unlike the other one whom I'm tempted to stab him in the eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. I liked a guy, a lot, for a couple years. He didn't feel the same. Sucks. But I am moving on.

0|1
    0|0
  • by food.. because end up i gaining my weight. its really broke my heart

0|1
    0|0
  • Ofcourse! And by a person I never thought would ever break it...

1|0
    0|0
  • There hasn't been any guy who's had enough of me to break my heart, so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I do the breaking

0|0
    0|0
  • i have his name was nate and we dated for 5 mouths we friends tho

0|0
    0|0
  • My love. But I'm better now

0|1
    0|0
  • Lots of times! When my first boyfriend dumped me at 18 because he was ready to get married and I felt we should wait a few years; at age 21 when my 'first time' told me he was still in love with his ex-girlfriend; and every single time that my true love gets deployed and comes home a different person. Hearts have a way of piecing themselves back together, though...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• No one could ever break my heart until now, hopefully no one will.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck ya man. It seems like every time I take a leap I fall flat on my face. Fuck all y'all 😀

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes. By Fox when they cancelled Firefly...

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh but of course

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I haven't yet been heart broken.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love her, she does not love me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

Mcdonalds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh I can tell ye a few tales about my heart that has been broken. Mainly one girl over the years. Oh but I still love that girl to pieces.

0|0
    0|0