Do you ever wish your ex well? Is it genuine or do you have other reasons?

510

Most Helpful Guy

• I do, as a matter of simply being polite.

But honestly, I'm hoping my last ex gets kidnapped while she is overseas.

• Haha, I did the same just to remain composed and calm. But deep inside I kinda wish I could have him back.

What Guys Said 9

• I haven't had any terrible breakups... so I root for all my exes in three game of life.

#NoHardFeelings

• I wish the people who hurt me well, and it is genuine. I hope that if they find happiness they won't hurt the next person.

• No I don't. I try to make sure I stay as far away from them as possible.

• I never ended negatively with my exes, so I've never had any reasons to wish them wrong. Plus, even if we didn't end good, there's no need to wish them wrong, I win nothing with that, so it's better to just forget about them and move on.

• I always cause i know i will never have another one like her and i still love her. Hope we can get back 1 day :(

• It's in the past I don't wish any of my x's ill.

• I do wish one of my exes well, she was a lovely lady.

• Only one? I guess it largely depends on how the other person reacts towards the end of the relationship..

• The other cheated on me, so I am pretty meh toward her.

• I wish them all well. No animosity here.

• I always have nothing but the best wishes for my exes. Just because they're not right for me (or vice versa) doesn't mean I hate them. I hope they move on, find happiness, and live the life of their dreams.

• Yeah I agree. I might have negative feelings for them in the early stages of break up, but eventually when I got my head straight we're able to be nice to each other again. But some exs just completely vanish from my life and I don't know why.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't wish them well nor do I wish ill upon them. It is what it is.
    My most recent ex cheated on me so of course I'll never really be able to look at them in a positive light but he did apologize. You can't erase what happened, the only thing that I'll get from holding it against him and dwelling on it is more pain.
    So nope, water under the bridge.

• I'm the same. I don't wish my ex well of any sorts. Most of them cheated on me, and didn't apologise. So I'll just cut them loose and wish them hell

• Guess so. Again, not necessary to inflict more pain.

• There has only been one ex who I really do like and am still friends with and I really wish him all the best. All the other ones can go burn in hell.

• One of them, sure! We still see each other sometimes and it's cool so yes it's very genuine. The rest are also fine so yeah but my first ex was shit tho so in that case no.

• Nope, my ex is a dick

• No, I did not wish my ex well. In fact I told him "You could die tonight and my heart would feel nothing." followed up with "Please don't start wearing your seatbelt and continue driving the way that you do so that you can get into an accident and do humanity a favor."

If your ex is a disgusting, sleazy, tactless whore like mine then there's no need to be fake and "wish them well"

• Ah no, sorry to hear your experience. Perhaps better luck next time!