Ex-girlfriend talked crap about me to her friends and they wanted to fight me. should I call her out or fight one of them?

ex-girlfriend talked shit about me to her friends... i've met her friends at the bar and they talked crap about me AND 2 of them wanted to fight me but i just ignored them.

should i call her out on that or what?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Even if they are clearly seen attacking you thier is no winning. If you beat the shit out of them, your a woman beater, if you let them beat the shit out of you, your a pussy and you jus booster their ego so they'll think they can fight men. Is there another man involved? Throwing him through a window will probably scare them off. Shows of strength work well.

0|0
    0|0
    • her friends were dudes... it was 3 of them so i just took a cab.. i can find them one by one tho

• That will work to. If you can call the men out when they aren't with their buddies. Confidence goes away real quick when you lose your backup.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 4

• Tell them that your ex girlfriend is a fucking bitch and that you don't give a fuck about what she says or does. Then tell those guys to stop being white knights and tell em to fuck off.

0|1
    0|0
  • IF YOU AREN'T A BETA MAN & CAN FIGHT!!! Then..

- Tell them that you will fight them & that they've only one chance to pussy out on said fight & if they don't you will kick both their asses at the same time & then fuck someone important to them (Their sister/mother/girlfriend/wife/etc./etc..) just cuz you can & don't don't forget to emphasize to them that IT WILL BE ALL THEIR FAULT.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more worried about some random white knight that will help them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha what you did to her to pissed her?

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;