Ex-girlfriend talked crap about me to her friends and they wanted to fight me. should I call her out or fight one of them?

ex-girlfriend talked shit about me to her friends... i've met her friends at the bar and they talked crap about me AND 2 of them wanted to fight me but i just ignored them.

should i call her out on that or what?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Even if they are clearly seen attacking you thier is no winning. If you beat the shit out of them, your a woman beater, if you let them beat the shit out of you, your a pussy and you jus booster their ego so they'll think they can fight men. Is there another man involved? Throwing him through a window will probably scare them off. Shows of strength work well.

• her friends were dudes... it was 3 of them so i just took a cab.. i can find them one by one tho

• That will work to. If you can call the men out when they aren't with their buddies. Confidence goes away real quick when you lose your backup.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Tell them that your ex girlfriend is a fucking bitch and that you don't give a fuck about what she says or does. Then tell those guys to stop being white knights and tell em to fuck off.

• IF YOU AREN'T A BETA MAN & CAN FIGHT!!! Then..

- Tell them that you will fight them & that they've only one chance to pussy out on said fight & if they don't you will kick both their asses at the same time & then fuck someone important to them (Their sister/mother/girlfriend/wife/etc./etc..) just cuz you can & don't don't forget to emphasize to them that IT WILL BE ALL THEIR FAULT.

• I'm more worried about some random white knight that will help them.

• Haha what you did to her to pissed her?