Guys, if you told your ex girlfriend to sleep with someone else and you found out that she did, would you still consider taking her back?

my ex and i broke up a week ago. we talked last Thursday night and it ended up being a huge argument. he told me to fuck off, that he never wanted to see me again, and to go have sex with someone else so i would bother them instead of him. in his defense, i was acting kind of insane, but i desperately didn't want to break up, i wanted to try to work it out. well, now i've thought about it a lot and want to talk, so i texted him today and told him i was ready to have a civilized conversation if he was interested. he said he was glad and that he was distancing himself from me so that i would back off and think about it. the thing is, i did end up having sex with someone else. i'm worried this will prevent us from getting back together. i was very hurt, this guy was very sweet to me, we hadn't had sex in a while, and i thought it was over. would he still consider taking me back?

• i would not consider taking her back
  • i might consider taking her back
  • i would definitely still take her back
    Vote C

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Broke up only a week ago and already fucking someone else. No way would I be interested. Does not matter if he told you to find someone else, the fact that you broke up and found someone to fuck in less that a week and had no problems doing it, means you really are not into him. I would NOT take you back.

• I did not break up with him, he dumped me and told me to fuck someone else so I would annoy them instead of him

• The plural "you", as in you two, broke up. Regardless who initiated it, the two of you broke up and less than a week later, you (singular) gad fucked someone else.

What Guys Said 4

• Why would you want to get back together with him? What is wrong with the new sweet guy? Or a new guy? Or being single for a bit?

• Well I guess this new guy can work but ultimately it's a dead end for family reasons so I worry it's not worth it to start :/

• You did nothing wrong. It was his suggestion
    I agree, what's wrong with the new guy? Fresh start

• Oh hell no I would so look down on her and NEVER take her back and also STDS FFFF that

• Why you broke up? Reason?

• Well he broke up with me because we had been fighting and he told me he just couldn't get over the fights.

What Girls Said 3

• Fuck off and go have sex with someone else so you would bother them instead?
    And within a week, you did...

It doesn't sound like you really like each other anyway... but I wouldn't run and tell him. In fact, I wouldn't be running after him either.

• He should take you back because 1: y'all were not together and 2: if there is still feelings between y'all then they need to be sorted out.

• This is what is called a dysfunctional and toxic relationship. Time to move on.