Did you ever fall in love while being in a relationship?

questions says it: Did you fall in love (got infatuated) with someone else, while being in a serious relationship? If so, what did you do about it? You avoided contact with the "target" or broke up with the SO? How was your relationship going @ that time?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• That is not love but lust. Love is something you develop over time and you can have only for some one really close.

So have people developed a crush/lustful feelings for some one other than their SO? Yes. But should they pursue them? Well it's their free choice but it then just shows how their character is weak.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• The person I am in love with is in a serious relationship, but he's fallen for me while being in one. He's not broken up with his girlfriend, but has certainly not avoided me at all and whenever I'm around him, he is much more that just friendly with me. At the time he gained a crush on me, he was in the process of getting back together with his on and off girlfriend of two years.

• I did an had to let my boyfriend know . We wasn't working either and love was gone broke up weeks later. The guy i, liked was taken anyway. So nothing ever developed and the crush i had faded

• I think that I have love but never to the point that I would do anything for them