Girls, who will you choose to stay with?

If you fell in love with someone but you have boyfriend but you know you will surely be happy to the other guy and you felt that his loves was true and both of you really had a great connection but at the same time you're just afraid to leave the current. This situation is hard, whatever will be your decision, there's a heartbreak.

In my situation, she didn't choose me. She said she just can't leave her boyfriend like that, leaving suddenly and she wants us to be friends. After I said that I can't take it anymore to stay friends, the next thing happened is she did let go of me she said she dont wanted to hurt me again and again. It happened 6 months ago. Guys until now, I keep hanging around. I know waiting is really worth it but what if they are destined forever. It really kills day by day. By the decision she made, it's like she choose to hurt more me in the end. The pain is just added. :'(

110

Most Helpful Girl

• If a person falls in love with someone else, they should leave their current partner, because it's obvious they don't love their current parnter like they thought they did. It's unfair to them both if she stayed. You can't just settle for someone because you might cause them pain if you leave.

• I'm at this situation last 5 months. I love her so much, and I can say that she loves me to because I feel it. It was so hard. She made her decision, she said she can't leave her boyfriend like that, leaving suddenly. I know she's afraid to hurt his feelings. It hurts a lot. She just doubled the pain I feel. It kills me.

• After it happens. We stayed friends but it didn't last long. I said its so painful that we stayed friends, I wanted to get out of this pain. And you know what? She did let go of me. She said she's not the right girl for me and time will come you'll find her and she will never hurt you. "Sorry if I'm not the one. So I hope you will become happy now." It kills me. She just doubled the pain. :'( and after all what happened we still had communication until now. I become desperate and fool. I chased her, I was wrong. So now I'm cutting all the contacts...

• Sounds like that is the best thing to do. It's best to be someones only, than to settle for being someones other. You should move on , and find someone who loves you, and only you. You want all of a girls heart , not just half of it. I wish you well!

What Girls Said 10

• Let her go and set your heart free...

She won't leave him. You WILL be more and more hurt.

Just let her be

• If I fell in love with another guy then I would leave my current one for the the one I'm in love with. it would not be hard to leave the current boyfriend but it would be scary because I would be jumping from what seems like a familiar environment to a new relationship that may or may not last. It's a big leap of faith because love can take many different courses and end in many different ways. But knowing the kind of person I am, I would risk getting hurt in order to be with the person I love and hope that we both are happy together.

• you need to stop seeing her if it hurts too much to be friends... if she chose her boyfriend over you, its because she loves him more, regardless of the chemistry you both have... if she hasn't changed her mind by now, I'm not sure she will... and I'm speaking from personal experience.
    Dont wait around for someone to fall in love with you, the right person will fall in love with you and have no excuses. Good luck and stay strong

• I don't know what should I do. If I leave her and say goodbye for the last time because staying friends with her hurt me more and more.. It will hurt her and I don't wanted her to feel that. I really love her, I want to be with her but keeping myself hanging around hurts and can possibly lead to false hope..

• I pretty much live by the quote (i think it was Johnny Depp) “if you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second.” I think its only fair because there is something missing in the current relationship if you have that strong of feelings for another.

• Not to be mean you seem like her safety net. Like if it doesn't work out this guy for whatever reason she might need you to catch her. It sucks that you talked to her knowing she had a boyfriend considering you could've been the main guy & the boyfriend could have been you.

• I am confused right now..

• I think I am fooling around..

• She cheated on him with you?

• Think about it and weigh which one will make you happier. Sometimes we mistaken good companionship into love, but in the end of the day we still realize even compatible or not you can still be happy with a person that is the exact opposite of what we are. Ask yourself if you leave your current would you be happier? Or ask if you let the new one go would you be happier? A relationship is like a job. You have to work for it and grow with it. test always comes to strengthen the bonds. Do you ever think if it was just a test or your current is really not for you?

• I'm gonna tell you my story.

I was with someone. He was good to me. We were together for years. But as I grew older, so did my taste in men and their level of maturity and their goals in life. But, he was really good to me and I couldn't hurt him in that way, so,, even though I felt like I have fallen for a friend of mine at the time, I didn't trust this friend of mine enough to say he will be treat me as good as my current. He was a sure thing, my friend wasn't. It could just be a moment we're having. So I decided not to pursue it. However, looking back now, I should've left because I wasted a few more years before I truly realized later on he isn't the one I wanna spend the rest of my life with. Of course the other man got married and is now very happy.

• If I'm having the slightest feelings for someone else, it's only fair to the current to leave him.
    I would want that from him. Hesitation means it's over. You're not in love anymore if you have eyes for someone else.

• Obviously if you really loved your first boyfriend you wouldn't have fallen in love with another guy. It just doesn't work that way.

What Guys Said 0