Girls, who will you choose to stay with?

If you fell in love with someone but you have boyfriend but you know you will surely be happy to the other guy and you felt that his loves was true and both of you really had a great connection but at the same time you're just afraid to leave the current. This situation is hard, whatever will be your decision, there's a heartbreak.

In my situation, she didn't choose me. She said she just can't leave her boyfriend like that, leaving suddenly and she wants us to be friends. After I said that I can't take it anymore to stay friends, the next thing happened is she did let go of me she said she dont wanted to hurt me again and again. It happened 6 months ago. Guys until now, I keep hanging around. I know waiting is really worth it but what if they are destined forever. It really kills day by day. By the decision she made, it's like she choose to hurt more me in the end. The pain is just added. :'(

110

Most Helpful Girl

• you need to stop seeing her if it hurts too much to be friends... if she chose her boyfriend over you, its because she loves him more, regardless of the chemistry you both have... if she hasn't changed her mind by now, I'm not sure she will... and I'm speaking from personal experience.
    Dont wait around for someone to fall in love with you, the right person will fall in love with you and have no excuses. Good luck and stay strong

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't know what should I do. If I leave her and say goodbye for the last time because staying friends with her hurt me more and more.. It will hurt her and I don't wanted her to feel that. I really love her, I want to be with her but keeping myself hanging around hurts and can possibly lead to false hope..