Ex is very confusing, what is going on? I haven’t talked to him since then and he’s deleted me off facebook, as well as friends of mine that he had on his friend list.

Hello, basically my boyfriend of 1.5 years were having the stupidest argument ever (over a car) and then a few hours later it still hadn’t ended so he decided to break up with me; it all was very strange and unexpected. That very night he asked if he could be friends with me (like we had agreed while we were dating to remain friends even if we break up). However, I told him it would take time. Now, after taking my time to become friends with him again, which didn’t take very long, he’s very on and on off with me. Some times he’ll talk to me and act very happy and sweet, other days he’ll just be very rude and cold. From now, since the day he dumped me he has given me different reasons each time for why he had ended it. (one was because he finds me rude when I argue, another one was because he wasn’t “living his life” and gave up his friends for me). After communicating with him here and there, It didn’t take long for me to become upset with this hot/cold behavior of his. Especially, once late at night when I called him for help since I had a bad scare and was alone and panicking, which wouldn’t have been a big deal since he was about 2 minutes away from me. He then said no he didn’t want to help me and left me they’re crying and panicking alone. The next day, at work he approached me and said “hi” and I just ignored him and then told him that its best to stay out of each others lives for now; he then wanted to talk so I agreed to talk to him later that day. He then called me to tell me that he didn’t want to talk to me anymore and was very pissed and aggressive calling me rude names for not saying “hi” back to him when I saw him. I haven’t talked to him since then and he’s deleted me off facebook, aswell as friends of mine that he had on his friendlist. I still love him, despite the rude and hurtful things he’s said to me; and I have no idea what’s going on anymore, this had just happened all because of an argument over a car.

11

What Guys Said 1

• sounds like he has mixed feelings himself. but overall I would say he's unlikely to resolve himself and thing with you simultaneously, which he'd have to do for there to much chance of anything lasting in the future. Maybe friends will be possible, particularly if you work together

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds very confused. And rude too.