I broke no contact rule again. I want my ex back?

My ex boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me almost 2 months ago. Again… second time he does this. He said he didn’t feel the same anymore and the distance was hard for him (long distance relationship). I think in the end I was being clingy and jealous… that is the reason he lost feelings for me I guess… I love him more than anything so I did the usual begging and crying and then tried no contact. some days had passed and I text him to see if he wanted to try again. He didn’t. No contact again for 16 days and sent a text to see how he felt. He said he was trying to move on and that I should do the same. He wanted me just as a friend. We talked a little and I told him if he didn’t want me I had to unfriend him from facebook so I couldn´t see his posts and forget about him. It was a very emotional conversation and I regret it… No contact again for 15 days until yesterday. I write him a message saying that I didn’t like the way I reacted to the break up. That I am fine now and finally happy again (I’m usually a happy person). I told him about my life now. How I had improved myself (gym, dance classes, new friends…) I told him that even if I was going to miss him and that I didn’t want to break up, I didn’t want to be with someone who didn’t love me and that I finally understand and accept the whole situation. I was very playful and nice, even funny, I think. I said that maybe we meet gain in the future and say goodbye. I love this guy so much and I just want him to regret and come back to me. He looks happy without me and that hurts so much… He didn´t respond yet and I’m starting to get really nervous… after this if he didn’t say anything I’m going to try again NO CONTACT… what do you think? Is he coming back?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the same boat. 2 years together in LDR and he broke up 2 months ago because of the distance. Your first mistake was that you weren't being honest with him. You told him you accepted the break up and that you are finally happy, which was obviously a lie and he knows it. No man wants to be with a needy girl, and for your own sake don't let your happiness depend on a guy. I tried getting my ex back but only for like 3 days after the break up. After that we tried staying friends but I just couldn't look at him as a friend only and I ended the friendship by telling him that if I don't want it like this and that if he ever changes his mind he knows where to find me. That I forgive him but that I want to move on. I really don't want to be with someone who doesn't feel the same and if he really changes his mind until I'm totally over him, he would have to move mountains to prove it and to wait for me until I'm ready to be with him again. But I don't want to think about that, the only thing I think about now is just me and my life. No guys, no relationships, no nothing, just my friends, my gym, my work and my own piece of mind. Boyfriends were always the biggest reason for my happiness and now I want to learn how not to be. :)

What Guys Said 3

• You say are changing and trying to improve yourself but you are acting the same. Clingy and desperate. He is trying to move on and as hard as it is you need to do the same and really find the new you, which starts by forgetting this guy. He is gone in the wind.

• He should not need a woman in his life to be happy. When a guy "breaks up" and says that he wants to remain friends, that means you have not yet broken up. If this guy is THE ONE, then your only chance is to have a short distance relationship. Can you move to be near him?

• I can't see any reason why you could not get back together again.
    If you keep the no-contact rule and just start thinking positively, chances are that you can get him back.

There was a question asked here today:
    (I can't post links)
    /relationships/q1472938-i-screwed-it-up-he-dumped-me-is-there-hope-for-us
    Learn form what she did. :) I'm sure the asker will succeed.

I hope that helped and I wish you luck,
    Tom
    tom@fixlovelife. com

What Girls Said 1

• He's not coming back. Forget him and move on.