Ex boyfriend and I seemed to be on good terms then he stopped making contact?

Has this ever happened to you? I know his my ex and that i shouldn't care. But things seemed to be okay. we had dicussed being friends and caught up twice. He has a girlfriend who he said was fine with everything. I went away for a couple of weeks and he wished me a good trip. I tried to speak to him once while away but he didn't really answer me. Now that i'm back he hasn't made any contact and i was last to make contact, he didn't wish me a happy birthday or anything. And I dont want to message him because i feel that this is what he wants, that he doesn't want to be in any form of contact. I know what I have to do... forget about him. But it just seems strange that one minute we were talking as friends and then next he wants nothing to do with me,
It's been 7 months since he broke up with me. and 3 months since he started dating this new girl

22

Most Helpful Girl

• He's done. It's hard but your gonna just have to move on. If a person leaves without any explanation it's because they didn't have the balls to tell you over the phone or face to face. It sucks but it's life and who knows maybe he only stopped contacting you because his new girl wanted him too.

• Thank you. It is hard, but it's life this was his decision.

What Guys Said 2

• Im getting the same thing from my ex. I think that they are trying to kind of deny that they still care. It does suck though

• Because he's got better things to do and has moved on from you.

What Girls Said 1

• He is moving on with his life