What should I do? Some people said she was trying to make me jealous for saying the things about him and for calling me. My main question is, should I answer her calls?

So this is an add-on to a previous question so I'll just sum it up. My girlfriend broke up with me and got another boyfriend. But she keeps calling me. Some people said she was trying to make me jealous for saying the things about him and for calling me. My main question is, should I answer her calls?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't. I mean she dumped you and gone out with some other guy, so ideally she dumped you because she felt like she got someone better.

So if you always want to be someone's "second choice" pick up her calls and talk to her, otherwise, be someone's first choice and move on, and don't answer her calls.

What Girls Said 3

• So, I read your other question. You asked her to stop calling you. She won't. She isn't respecting you. Don't answer her calls.

• Why is she still calling you?

• Probably to make me jealous. The last time I picked up the phone she was literally talking to me about how amazing he is. And that she still wants to be best friends and hangout all the time. I declined and told her not to call me again.

• DONT ANSWER I know you want to but don't do it. You will regret!!!

What Guys Said 2

• No, her kind deserve silence from you. Had a girl like that once, completely messed up chick. Best to do is delete her. number and block it. She's another man's by her choice, so to you she's not worth a damn. Move on and get a good girk

• If she is going to be petty and rub your face in it then fuck her. Block her number. She is an ex for a good reason now.