Need Advice ASAP?

Me and my ex boyfriend dated for 6 years we wereo ur first loves and everything. We broke up suddenly becuase he was failing school buti found out that he is dating someone now. Could it be serious i mean 6 years is along time. I no longer talk to him but hw follows my friend on snapht and he we always snapchat stuff together and he always checks hers. Why would he do that if he is dating someone else. Could he possibly still care and guys is this a rebound

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck snapchat, it's shit

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I was with someone for 6 years too. It's a long time, and honestly it has to do more than he's with someone else. What went wrong in the relationship? Obviously there are some issues. I left my ex for my current boyfriend. I was with my ex for 6 years and we lived together, we had a rocky relationship, and I was unhappy. I met my current boyfriend and he change my mind about a lot of things he fought for me and proved he wanted to treat me right and be with me. Which my ex wouldn't even put work into the relationship. So I left my ex but because we had other issues.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE