Should I give up on him?

My boyfriend called me ugly and said that I don't have any class after that he broke up with me.
He even said that if he ever contacts me and says that he loves me it would be the time when he would be drunk. He said that he never loved me and said that pretty mean stuff too. He said all of this on a text. I just replied him with a smile and agreed on the breakup. I didn't beg or said anything.
But now I miss him. Please tell me what should I do?

46

Most Helpful Girl

• Give up on him, move on.
    Hate to be harsh but it sounds like he's already given up on you. Sounds like he's doing nothing but playing games at this point. What makes you think that if you reach out to him after that text he sent you, that his behaviour will be any different?

He already gave you a heads up that if he eve does anything of that sort it's because he's drunk. Don't give it any meaning he already said would be invalid.
    Make a clean break and start moving on.

What Guys Said 6

• Two things you can do. One is to forget him. do not call him again, or text him, or anything. He is poison to you. He is like acid that will burn your flesh away.

The other thing is to be stupid and keep trying to get with him. He does not want you. Period. Other guys will want you. find one of them.

• wait for him.. if you respond fast he treat you lyk you have no choice. i know diplomacy is not a thing when it comes to love but in you situation diplomacy is needed on high basis... al d bst

• go find a new guy u have a higher probability than men finding a good women

• Fucking listen to me. He is the worst type of person because if he felt this way before he has ZERO morals. NEVER speak to him again regardless if either one of you have each other's belongings. Move on and be happy. You have dodged a bullet.

• You miss a guy who treats you like that?

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...af9f20be5f.jpg

• Just get away from an obviously volatile situation and that if he does call you to harass you or whatever, call it in as assault. Sorry for jackasses like him, you deserve better

What Girls Said 3

• You move on, forget him like he can't be calling you out. Then through text, did he have any balls? You are better off

• Delete his number and move on.

• Yes, give up on him