Why would my ex boyfriend try to contact me then ignore me?

He text me "Hey" then called right after sending the text then an hour later he calls again but I was asleep so I missed his call. So about 1.5 hours later I call him back once but he didn't answer, so I text him "Hi" because I didn't know how to reply to his "hey" text but he didn't reply so the next day I text him "How have you been, sorry I missed your call" but he never replied and it's been 2 weeks.

Why hey would he even try to contact me then when I respond he doesn't?

by the way he is the one who ended the relationship. Also should I just block him?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• He's trying to move on but slipped up and called you then realised it wasn't a good idea

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• I think he just realised what he was doing was sort of 'wrong'.

• If he has a new girlfriend now, that might've been her just messing with your head?

• Hmmmm thats
    Odd behaviour

• It could be that he really wanted to talk to you that day but when you didn't pick up the phone he might have got hurt? And then he no longer wanted to talk to you.. He had a chance to think of what he had done and he just thought that it would be better if he did not contacted you? Maybe he really really wanted to talk to you and when you didn't pick up he felt hurt? Could it be this?