Why does my ex-girlfriend keeps contacting me after breaking up with other guys?

Hi everyone, Well this is a long story so here goes, my ex girlfriend dumped me 4 years ago, it was a long distance relationship, she said she didn't want to be with me anymore.

She also confessed to going on a date with some guy, while we were dating. After we broke up, less than a year later she started dating someone else, things didn't work out with this guy, and out of the blue in 2013 she contacted me, I asked her why, and she replied to see how I was doing.

We chatted for a while and I told her I still had feelings for her, and she rejected me and said she just want to be friends, I told her I couldn't. Then I deleted her number and moved on.

Then last year 2014 she got engaged to another guy, and things didn't work out. Then a week ago out of the blue she contacts me again. We chatted about general stuff, and she seemed really friendly, but the thing is I don't know what she wants, does she want to be friends, or get back together... I got over her a long time ago but now that she is back, I'm having second thoughts. She was my first love, so a part of me feels it was fate that brought her back, but another part of me feels, I should just move on. I feel so conflicted.

10

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0