I broke up with my boyfriend and now, I want children? What's going on?

After I broke up with my boyfriend who I loved by the way very much and still do, I got the sudden urge to have children. To hold and caresses a baby, it's strange but I'm concerned is there something mentally wrong with me? What is this?

Sorry I miswrote he broke up with me

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Take some time off and clear your head

What Guys Said 2

• Find another guy

• That sounds very normal. You're still quite young; there's plenty of time for that.

What Girls Said 3

• It's normal most of my girl-friends are like that too I'm like that too after a breakup. Let's just say it's a girl's mental response to being single and creating one of the many reasons to get back with her partner/find a new one to replace the lonely feeling immediately

• Probably you just missing him.

• You imagined being with him forever... Marriage, family and it didn't go the way you thought. So to deal with the wound of a breakup you imagine this. You need time to heal and using that time you can grow. Do something you love, go somewhere, treat yourself to something to take your mind off things while you get over him and the situation.