What make ex-boyfriends come back in such a lame way?

I dont understand. My ex boyfriend and I have been broken up for 7 months. He wanted to be friends I said ok. Then after a few months he would send me dick pics and ask me for sex. I said no each time this went on for 4 months until I finally blocked him.

3 months later (I thought he was gone) its 10 am and I get a text from him saying " Hey" "Hows everything?""How ya been?"I was shocked he texted me so I responded to see what he wanted we talked for a bit before he just stopped replying. Im surprised it didn't get sexual.

This is not the first time he disappears then comes back. Around December I didn't hear from him for a whole month then out of nowhere "Hey".

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in his own softie spot, he usually has motive in mind when it comes the Big Time For------As me for sex.
    It happens every day and in every way here, dear, where when couples split, the Other "Used to be better half," will be Missing the Kissing and the history you both shared, and although he may Not want to be hooked at the hip nor be two birds of a feather who stick together, he will fly by you this "Let's be friends" instead.
    It's a way to stay in your life without all of the strife, and with the "Sex," which they feel they can Call on you any Month of May, let's say, being they feel the most comfy and cozy with you, for now anyways, you can in turn, make up your own mind and tell them either "Okay, let's try it for awhile and see where it might go," or hold the carrot over their nose and stand on your own two feet, stand your ground and tell them "No thanks, go fly south."
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• He is exploring other options (chasing after other women) and texting you when he is lonely or horny. It is almost always a mistake to try to remain friends after a break up, because one person will want the relationship back together and hold on to that hope as long as you are talking to each other.

• ignore him then

• Tell him you cannot be friends and that you will not respond to any more of his texts, calls, etc. and then ignore him 100%. If you only ignore him 99%, he will keep calling for a long time into the future.

What Girls Said 1

• Just talk to him! If you really care.