How to get over a guy that I still love fast?

I have known this guy for 8 months and I've fallen in love with him we were friends 1st which I thought would make it easier. He didn't wanna date until he was sure we would last and I agreed because I have been through a lot and he's been there. I had heard he was flirting with other girls I asked him he said they were friends I believed him until it got to the point where I couldn't another and told to just be honest because I was sick of his lies, that I cared for him but I had to know be told me he told me that he might flirt but at the end of the day I'm the one he wants to be with. This want enough for me. We talked and he said maybe we should be friends with benefits. I got so upset and told him no that I wasn't that girl and I didn't want to be his side bitch, I cried right after and haven't talk to him in 2 days I'm so hurt and disappointed And even though I still love him, how do I get over him?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, first of all you need to know that it's not your fault that he loves to screw around. A lot of guys are like that. Getting over a heartbreak can't really happen fast, it takes time for your heart to heal and realize what's best for you. And apparently this guy is still a little boy, zero maturity and zero faithfulness. Everyone deserves something good and lasting, and this guy obviously isn't the kinda guy who'd love to have a lasting relationship. So, be glad you did this and pulled yourself out of his traps.

What Guys Said 1

• Guyz are like this.. even I talk to many girls... but at the end and even at the back of my mind my girlfriend was the only girl I wanted.. she was like home to me... ( broke up 5months back) but to be honest... he is just socialising... trust is very necessary in love... by the way is he a sag?

• Do you mean does he sag? Yes.

• Yes he is

• Yeah sags tend to have girls around dem.. they socialize a lot the more u set him free the more he will be loyal to u.

What Girls Said 3

• Distance yourself from him and act like he doesn't exist. One of my guy friend confessed that he likes me. But he's afraid that he may hurt me, as if he doesn't really know what he wants right now. I don't want to fall in the same trap as you. He's been through a lot just like me. But just focus on yourself and act like he doesn't exist, distance yourself from him, get rid of his number block it and block him off of any social media. Don't talk to him at all.

• No contact rule and distract yourself.

• Distance yourself from him and don't initiate anything with him