Please help I feel awful? What should I do?

ok so I have known this guy for like almost 2 years. I know he liked me for a fact so i figured I'd try to get to know him. Anyway he was a real jerk to me, ignored me and I was heart broken yes, so I had moved on and I didn't see him halfway through this year, I was doing fine I thought I had moved on saw interest in another guy. Then all of a sudden I see him once in the halls at my school and then it was constant everyday, the feelings just came all back and now he's all I ever think about. I see him everyday because he purposely takes the routes where my class are, when he doesn't even belong there and never went there till he saw me and its weird, I'm not sure if i should make eye contact or look down when we pass. The other day as he walked by me he gave me a really dirty look. Please help.. And i know its obsessive but I even made a fake account to follow him on instagram. I'm so hurt but at the same time I feel like I love him more than anything. What should I do? I can't talk to him bc he ignores me everytime!! I know i should haved move on but I can't with him being around me all the time. I just wish I could erase any memory of him. what should i do?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• everything you continue doing that involves him is a waste time so move on

Most Helpful Girl

• I know what you're going through. The reason you feel like you like him so much is because we usually want what we can't have and since he ignores you, it makes him more out of reach. I know it's hard getting over someone you see everyday, but you should try to give yourself the respect to walk away from someone who doesn't see your worth. We all deserve someone who is carzy in love with us, and you should remember that every time you think of him. I know it sounds cliche but you diserve better, keep that in mind. Good luck ;)

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• You don't want anyone to treat you as if you don't exist. His actions isn't entailing that he is interested in getting you back. Please move on and delete the fake instagram account.