Girls, I came very near divorce a month ago that my wife was pushing for but all of sudden changed her mind. I need her to love me again? Help?

Funny thing is in my mind there have never been any major issues in our relationship but we have always struggled to get along. I love her and I'm pretty sure she loves me. She's hung up on some issues from years back. She had a pretty rough child hood.

Went to counseling a year ago and it worked for a while she admitted to not putting forth proper effort in the past but now says she wants to try but thinks she needs counseling just for herself.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, maybe you're being distracted from her, for whatever reason. The most important thing that pushes a girl away and creates a never ending issues is when you neglect her. Give her more of your time, make her feel safe, do things together. Always be there, make her feel like she can always turn to you, no matter how silly the thing might be. I'm sure if you follow those things, your woman will fall in love with you all over gain, well, unless she found someone else, then that's a whole other story, but I hope everything turns out very well for both of you. :)

What Girls Said 5

• y'all should try maybe going out on more dates. Be spontaneous and romantic but dont force it on her. Maybe you could try making her a nice dinner or taking her to her favorite place.

• It sounds to me that your wife is very unhappy, but is trying to blame you for her unhappiness. It also sounds like you are willing to stick by her side and continue to love her.
    In some cases, people childhood can haunt them once they reach adulthood.. Just convince her that you have done nothing wrong (if this is the case) and that you would like to continue your marriage no matter what.

• I have something, but you need to PM me if you want help.

• Couple counseling maybe? Remind her Why you're together in the first place.

• okay.. and?