My ex just got me in so much trouble and I don't know what to do... what should I do?

I was trying to steal back because I love him so much but he was being an ass and snitched on me now my parents hate me and my friends don't love me anymore. And now I can't play my music anymore I'm all alone and sorrowful I hate him or should I really though? He apologized but I'm in trouble forever. My mom stopped talking to me basically and now my dad HATES me... someone please tell me what to do...

Updates:
Ok he snitched on me as in told that I was talking to him and shit. I wanted him back and this bipolar ass idiot wanted me to take him back but the dumbass went to far and texted my mom and got me grounded for a year... he's so odd but I love him yet i wanna rip his throat out too... basically I'm not allowed to date he is almost 17 and I'm 14

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Snitched on you how?

0|0
    0|0
    • Told I was dating him... well in this case trying to get back with him... he basically made me seem like a stalker

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• who... how's that possible? how can yer parents hate u coz this guy dumped u?

hope it's not permanent...

0|0
    0|0
  • What did you steal?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• what did you do, I can't answer more details please.

0|0
    0|0