Sex with an ex. Can it end bad?

I been having sex with my ex for over a year. Before we would go out and do things. But now just sex. And I just wish I could get over having sex. But I'm really into sex and since he is the guy I had sex with for over 3 years. It's going to take me a while to have sex with a new person. So I do it with him. And he knows what I like. I also don't want a boyfriend. Which I'm okay with meet a guy that makes me feel good to the point to have sex but all the guys I meet just don't pass the line. And I have had sex with guys just as friends. So how did it end for you guys having sex with an ex?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• To quote Kyan Khojandi, "sex with a ex is like singing a song you know very good, you know the air, the rythm and the lyrics".
    It's a good idea, but it can remind you some past moment shared with him and, perhaps, feelings, so, be carefull to not reiterate mistakes.

What Guys Said 4

• Er it was great. Just getting rid of your prior feelings and converting them into a friends with benefits . I see it all the time.

• Why not just get back together?

• If rules are clear and both sides them accepting then yes, but there is always one who wants more. Unfortunately it's impossible.

• sex with an sex? hahahaahahha

What Girls Said 1

• Bad idea :( Sex always leads to someone having feelings!