I want my boyfriend back what should I do?

he broke up wid me with the reason i am too posessive and he dnt like like. now he says he dnt luv me but everybody sayss he still luvs u and even i do. he tld to his frndss that if she proposed me then he would say yess but i dont think so?
i want him back he shld again be attracted to me

39

Most Helpful Girl

• Details! :')

• He's the one who broke it off so he should have the balls to fix if if he wants you that bad.

And you, work on your insecurities. Your guy loved YOU. I don't kniw why your possessive but its most likely from your insecurities.

Become a secure person and if he comes back, then great. If not, find someone else that will appreciate the new and great you. Don't initiate anything and don't wait for him. Your only 14 anyways

• Thanks for MHO😘

What Guys Said 9

• This question is FAAAAAAR too vague. What did you do to lose him? What is he like? What are you like? We have NO idea how to help you unless you help us

• Unless we know what happened and why you are not together and why you want him back we can't actually tell you what to do.

• I never thought someone like you existed out there. This generation doesn't seem to care about grammar or what you think of them.

When you're at least 22-25 then you can have a serious relationship with someone.

• You should stay in school you're only 14.

• The spelling in the post gave me cancer.

• You shouldn't want him back ://

• Proposal? You're 14! You're not in love, you're in love with being in love

• What you should do is work on your spelling maybe that's what drove him away as well

• Buy a return ticket

What Girls Said 2

• first of all... why did you guys broke up?

• Just wait if he loved you way to much he will find a way to come back in your life.