Why is my ex boyfriend acting like this?

My long time boyfriend broke up with me a few days ago. Said He was done for good. But yet, sits in church and stares at me. Then goes places with our church and tries to get close to me and still stares at me. I'm done with his childish games he's been pulling. Like before he deactivated his facebook he blocked me, then a few days ago he reactivates it and unblocked me. So I went ahead and blocked him after I seen his profile. Then a mutual friend of ours told me, he put a picture up that said "love is not about sex, fancy dates, or showing off. It's about being with someone who makes you happy in a way no one else can." Why is he acting like this if he broke up with me? I forgot to mention, he's been like this throughout the entire relationship. He always says, it's over for good, there's no hope left or its gonna take me a long to move on because I love you. But on our good days he's saying I love you so much I can't live without you, your the one I've always wanted to marry because your something special to me. We don't even talk. Why is he acting like this?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• What's happening when he breaks up with you, little arguments over nothing, you being to flirtatious with someone else, parents not liking the relationship, school or work is taking up time?

• Arguments over nothing. It mainly started when I got a new job that consists of working evenings. Then when he found out I'm going back to school this fall to start working on my degree again.

• 26. He's a law enforcement officer.

• bahhh that's just crazy then. Maybe he's a commitment phob? :(

• He sounds like my ex, who I suspect is a commitment phobe. Sounds like he isn't sure what he wants.