Why is she mean to me after the break up?

She blocked me everywhere, avoiding me and doesn't reply to my mails. But said that she doesn't give a shit about me. It's making me feel so bad 'cause I didn't do her any harm before or after the break up. Then why does she hate me so much? She says the reason for breakup is that she had fallen out of love for me and also said that I'm such a desperate person and that's why she broke up.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like she's annoyed of you or something that you've been doing has made her feel that way. Especially if you said that she fell out of love and she's been ignoring your messages. She probably finds you to clingy or is annoyed by your attachment. I could be completely wrong here. If I were you, I'd recommend not talking to her. You have to move on from this point on. Sounds like she doesn't want to have anything to do with you right now. Some people can behave in such ways like her but when we analyze her behavior, it sounds like she's a bit immature. But at the same time, I could see why she's avoiding you if you're consistently bothering or messaging her

• I was obsessive only after she started avoiding me. I was never a despo in my relationship. And yes, I guess she's still a little immature. She's just 19.

• She could still be hurting over the break up. So maybe she started avoiding you to not feel sad or miserable. But yeah, you need to stop obsessing over her. You're only going to push her away even more. Continue if you want but that's what's going to happen

What Girls Said 3

• it could be that she's hurting about the breakup and talking/seeing you hurts her? even if she is the one who did the breaking up, she might still be hurting.
    oooor, she could honestly just want nothing to do with you for whatever reason. my advice, either way, would be to give her space

• Hmmm.. Now that it's evident she'll never come back for me, I'm feeling like I made a mistake by getting into this relationship. Cuz I wasted a lot of time, screwed up my exams and finally left with just a broken heart :(

• Cuz she wants to make it dramatic and it's hard to have u in her life still Cuz she Prob still likes u so she needs to makes sure she has the least to do with u anymore Cuz it's too hard

• Just move on. She did you a favor by blocking you and not respond to any of your mail.

• Favour? The more she's avoiding me, the more I'm thinking of her and can't let her go off my mind. :(

• Yes it's a favour because she's cutting you off and letting you go completely. It will be easier for you to move on that way rather than to see her all the time and remind you of your relationship together. Some people take it harder than others.

What Guys Said 2

• Lol how much did you text/call/email her after the break up? Hundreds of times

When someone breaks up with you, the first thing you have to do is give them space.

Seema like she's still angry at you, which means she still has feelings. But her "not giving a shit" isn't a good sign at all.

Leave her alone now, I don't how much you've pestered her, but she might (MIGHT) get in contact with you unless she's with another bloke now.

• Mate, just walk away