Are failures still unattractive even though they still have ambition?

After high school I went military and I got kicked out for lying on my enlistment papers. I made it through 8 months of the police academy and failed a test now I have to do the whole thing over. I have really no education past high school and I'm about to turn 22.. I plan to go back to the academy finish what I started and go back to school and finally get my degree. Extremely motivated and never been more sure about anything but I just feel like I'm pretty old to just be getting my shit together. my relationship failed too. Would you shy away from a guy like me? I do carry myself with confidence and you would probabaly think I'm extremely confident if you saw and met me.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were female I would be more concerned that you wanted to be a soldier, THEN a police officer. Soldiers literally get money for killing people. The fact that some people literally choose to want to be paid to murder people is somewhat scary.

• Cmon bro you can't be serious. I'm becoming a police officer to kill people?

• I wouldn't want a job where my job is to exert violence, but that is just me. Someone has to do it, because some people don't learn otherwise...

• Well of course you'll have your bad seeds but that's in any profession. Coming from a law enforcment family I can tell you that the majority are incredible caring human beings and have a passion for the job.

What Girls Said 3

• stay motivated. glad you got your shit together, so many people never do. you aren't too old or whatever, just work hard. forget relationships- you need to be able to support yourself, you know? i wouldn't shy away from a hard worker who had goals.

• Yes to me. Everyone fails.

• To me, the drive and passion is what I find attractive. Not the ultimate goal!

What Guys Said 2

• No worries, you started out with handicaps, so there's nothing to feel ashamed about. Except for being stupid and lying to the military. They do tend to check up on things, and now you'll have to report that whenever you apply for a job, right?

• Your not a true failure. I know of guys who are herion addicts and have neck tattoos, no high school diploma and have babies with other girls they can't support and they still get girls.