Should I just leave my ex alone for good?

He broke up with me almost 3 months ago through a text by telling me he didn't love me and that he didn't want to be with me but 2 days later calls me to say sorry and that he still loves me but that we're not meant to be together and hung up on me I tried calling him back and even bug him by texting him asking why. But I left him alone after that then I get a few more calls from him saying he loved me and missed me and he was going to come see me but when I text him to ask if he was still going to come see me he ignored me so I text him that I never wanted to speak to him ever again and I dont hear from him for a month then I check my phone after waking up from a nap and I see 1 text from him and 2 missed call so I try to call him back but he doesn't answer so I text him but he doesn't reply so I just leave him alone.

2 weeks go by then I get a call from him and we talk for a bit he asked how I was doing and but he didn't really have anything else to say and got kind of quiet. I told him that I still wanted to move from where I was living and he said "you should maybe you'll meet someone" then we taked for a bit more then I ask him about a tv show we both like because I didn't know what else to say and he said something then just hung up on me but I didn't call him back like I would normaly do.

What should I do? I don't really want to be his friend because I still love him and that would be too hard.

Why would he want to talk to me after he broke up with me?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like to me he doesn't know what he wants and he's playing with your feelings. I've been there done that and I know how it feels. My ex was the same and still doesn't know what he wants but yet wants to come back into my life and then leave me. If I were you I would get out of that relationship immediately before you get your feelings hurt bad. I stayed in a relationship like that for a while came out feeling broken, used, etc and I had to heal and move on. I would suggest letting him go and moving on for good. I couldn't stay with someone that didn't know what they wanted. And I would not consider being friends with him either especially if you still have some feelings for him, seeing him as a friend would make things much harder. The reason why he probably would want to talk to you after he broke up with you is probably to just keep you wrapped around his finger or whatnot. Cut off all communication with him and do not talk to him. It helps you move on I've tried it and it has worked wonders for me. He doesn't know what he wants give him time and space and just move on and just do you don't worry about him just focus on yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• You deserved better. Move on and cut off whatever ties he has to you

• Yes, you should. Wow, that was hard.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, you should.

• The guy's a dildo.

He broke your heart, doesn't know what he wants and is causing more pain by stringing you along.

Cut him off completely. Don't answer or return his calls or texts. Block him wherever possible and move on.

• just leave him alone he is playing with u i been there it s really hard maybe he doesn't know what he wants he is confused right now try to move on i know it snot gonna b easy but u have to try to move on n i know u will find someone else