What just happened here?

How does a guy go from I love you, I want to marry you, let's live together, calling me his wife... to breaking up with me, over a series of stupid little fights? The original fight started over a guy saying my Facebook pic was cute. I think it's relevant to point out, he's 32, and an alcoholic.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• There's the problem, he's an alcoholic

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• Have u talked to ur bf/ex

Maybe he's just upset and thinking irrational...
    How long were you together for?

• We were together for 5 months. It's been 3 weeks. He won't talk to me. I've left him alone, thinking he just needs time and space, but out of the blue for no reason, after 3 weeks, he's blocked me on Facebook.

• Wow... that is kinda weird... Hmm...5 months is not a long time... maybebwhen he proposed marriage and living together he wasn't thinking, then he got scared and found an excuse to get out of it...
      Maybe try talking to him... just bring up something casually...

• he is immature and has to grow up, you dodged a bullet, better to stay away from guys like that!