What to do when you still love your ex but he loves someone else?

What to do when you still love your ex but he loves someone else, and you can't let him go even if you tried to because it is too hard? :'(

34

Most Helpful Guy

• then 4get him if he's in love with some1 else.. sorry ^_^

What Guys Said 3

• I feel for you. Here you go:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0LAs7X5ybE

• forget him gurl

• Get over it. Just do it. Crying does nothin. Complaining does nothing. Fantasizing over an impossible situation does nothing. Stop wasting your life.

Go out and meet new men. Don't feel like it? Too bad, do it anyway.

Think of it this way: if he loved you that way, he'd be with you. But he isn't with, and he isn't going to be. So stop pining over what you can't have, and focus on the reality that if you want love and a relationship, you need to look elsewhere.

What Girls Said 3

• If the one he loves is unavailable to him, see if the two of you can work it out.

• impossibe.. he doesn't love me anymore

• It's not impossible if he still has SOME feeling for you. What made him fall in love with you in the first place

Also, I would try and be supportive of him--give him your time and attention and be his shoulder to cry on. I think he would eventually turn to you if you can't move on.

Girls have a better chance in my opinion to get out of the friend zone than dudes do.

• You cry, eat ice cream, hang with your girlfriends and get over it. Sorry :/

• Move on. It gets better sweetie, just give it time.