What do I do? I need help? He said the reason he broke up with me was that he can't handle being in a long distance relationship.

Okay so I've been dating this boy for four months and on Friday he broke up with me. F been dating this boy for four months and on Friday he broke up with me. We go to different schools. He said the reason he broke up with me was that he can't handle bein in a long distance relationship. My friend thinks he was cheating on me with another girl. I asked him if went to the same school if we'd still be together and he said yea. So I said " So you still love me?" He saw it and didn't reply and it's been a few hours should I be worried?

*I've

22

Most Helpful Guy

• People and emotions change daily. I'm sorry to hear what your going through but please try and always remember that nothing ever stays the same. Try and live in the moment and enjoy the time and experiences shared. I've had my heart broken several times but just rejoicing on the good times and moving on always helped me. Nothing against you just people change. Keep ya head up ma. Time heals all wounds

What Guys Said 1

• You're young and there are tons of guys out there. So why waste your time and energy on a clown?

What Girls Said 2

• You shouldn't be worried because you should cut him off and move on. When he is out of your life you've got nothing to worry about. Trust me letting go is the best thing you can do.

• Yes you should. He's thinking of a way to say no but in a nicer way.