Should I believe my boyfriend or his ex?

Yesterday I was looking throw my boyfriend phone and there is texts from his ex saying coackme see me, hang out like we use to, & f**k me 1 last time like you ude to do. So I text her back from his phone and made it sound like he was texting her & said "you have to understand that we are over yes i wall always be there for you but not in the way you want me to be. I dont owe you 1 last time like you think. I moved on so you should too." I told my boyfriend I texted her. Well she text back afew hours latter "ok" then 5 mins later "I dont want you anyways i could never trust you again & i dont no why i ever did."
Well last night when my boyfriend was taking a shower she text him and it said "thks for the booty call" so acting like him I text "ur funny now we all no thats a lie, your mad cause i won't f**k you cause im with someone" she text back "since it only lasted a hole min i can see why it could slip your mind" so i text "refresh my momery then" well she texted back "1st from behind then you on top" & some other bullshit.
Well i get alil upset & asked him he said "NO" & plus some other bullshit. Me knowing his ex real well I no how she is, she likely only text that cause she no i read all his text and she thought i would get mad & brack up with him. She also thks if she can get us split up he'll go back to her.
But in the back of my mind I thk that maybe they did f**k & he might be lying to me?
How should i go about this or what should i do?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally as a rule, if a guy is cheating- they don't let the girlfriend anywhere near the phone!!! The ex is prob just trying to start trouble.

What Guys Said 4

• Tough one, both answers could be true I guess, it happens...
    If you have no reason to doubt your man, trust him

• 0|0
  • She obviously knows it was you and she is just messing with you.

• Is he an otherwise trustworthy boyfriend? Has he given you any reasons to doubt him? Judge it by his overall behavior ' cause it's possible she was just messing with you. The fact that he doesn't hide his phone from you makes me more inclined to think she's the one who is lying.

What Girls Said 3

• For you to text her from your boyfriends phone pretending to be him , is evidence in itself you don't trust him. It seems you were texting to see her reaction to your responses, because you were unsure of whether he had contact with her in anyway. Based on that alone shows you do not trust him.

Whether he is lying after the texting incident is not the issue, because you obviously didn't trust him prior to it, or you wouldn't have felt the need to respond to her texts to your boyfriend.

Once you start to wonder if you can trust someone , it's then that you know you already don't.

• It is always bad idea to read your boyfriend's messages, because u only can start to doubt even if messages you found mean nothing. So to not upset yourself and to not cause problems in relationship, its better to not touch his phone and trust him more.

• Trust your boyfriend, you say she is likely to lie.