Now he wants a break? should I give him one?

we are married...

48

Most Helpful Guy

• Bullshit marriage is not a game

What Guys Said 7

• I ll suggest to concentrate on the reason to why he wants that break

Because I do not believe any break will ever promise you that he ll be content again.
    Eliminate the reason why he thinks he needs a break (from his wife !!) . Mend the relationship. He doesn't need a break. But for the moment , giving him a break can be part of mending the relationship, so yea.

• What do you mean by should you? Lol...

You don't own him. It's that simple

• Ya Give him a break alrittie... Break your foot off in his ass!! Your fine it's him, if he prefers beating off to porn over you!!! Their is somethin seriously wrong with him, & NOT YOU!!

• No just talk it through

• Oh, he wants a break, does he? Ask him if 150 years will be long enough.

• Yes a life time break. He has no respect for you he doesn't see the beauty inside of you as well as the outside beautiful goddess that you are inside and outside.

• As long as you don't come back after finding out he had sex with another girl, by saying "we are still married", he'll just throw the excuse "we were on a break" in your face

What Girls Said 4

• Um no... you're married. "Till death do us part."

• Hmmmm I dont think so... Marriage isn't a game.. He had to think about that before! try to talk about the reason

• Yeah, some people needs a break once in awhile.

• I say yes or if you push too far it could lead to divorce. During the break both you and him can find out what needs to be worked on.
    I only say this as I am recently divorced and I wish we would have just split for awhile and worked it out because deep down I believe we belong together