What do I do now?

So after almost a month of me not crawling back, my ex blocked me on Facebook. After about a month of that, he has unblocked me. No communication, though. I don't know if I should message him, request him, or just sit back and wait. Help!!

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Believe me do not do anything. Leave it if he really wanted to say something he will. Im going through same situation before i would react but not i learnt that doing nothing shows a better reacting then saying something. Dont let him think your waiting on him he will take advantage

What Guys Said 2

• Uh, you do nothing, and life goes on.

• @Despondency is right on. There's no point in spending time worrying about someone who obviously does not want to be with you. It's great he's not as angry as he was since he unblocked you, but that is still not a sign he wants to talk with you. Had he wanted that, he would have contacted you personally.

You're just going to have to let it go and move on. That sucks, but it will get better.

• Why do you feel you need to do anything at all? It's over its over. =S

What Girls Said 3

• You are not supposed to reach out to him at all. Just do you and be you, do your own thing. Who cares about your ex, let him be, he isn't a part of your life anymore. Keep moving and don't look back. Don't make him think that you are just waiting around for him so he can take advantage of you. Don't let him control you, just do you and live your own life. When they see how much you have moved on and how you are doing better off without them that's when they want you back. Do not fall for it, just keep walking.

• Nothing? He's your ex, move on.

• If He's Unblocking You Its For A Reason I Would Say Just Sit Back And Allow Him To Make The First Move