Should I continue trying? My ex boyfriend and I got into a really heated argument and the fact of the matter is I still really love him but he says he wants nothing to do with me now.

My ex boyfriend and I got into a really heated argument and the fact of the matter is I still really love him but he says he wants nothing to do with me now I do know if he really means it or if he's just angry about the whole situation all I want is for things to go back to how they use to be and I'm constantly trying to talk to him but he keeps pushing me away so at this point I don't know if I should give up or keep trying

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Right now i think you should go and give him his space, and let him cool down. Running him down won't make anything better, because it will just push him away more. Sometimes people need time to take a breather and think about things. I know he still loves you because feelings don't go away so fast, and I know you love him, but thats the best thing to do in this situation, and the more time you give him to his self, the more he will realize how it is, without you being there, and then, he will come back, if the love was Really Real, if he doesn't then he really is done with you, and has reached his breaking point, or he wasn't so into you, like how you were into him.

What Guys Said 1

• Give him space. Youreally just gonna have to respect that.

What Girls Said 2

• If he said he doesn't want anything to do with you, you should just move on.

• I read love stories a lot so i guess when he's pushing you away, he still have feelings for you but tries to move on