Should I confess to my ex? It's been a year and I still like my ex.

It's been a year and I still like my ex. We broke up twice, first one was because he wasn't emotionally prepared since needed to get over his ex, second time was because it was rushed into. He always asks for me back and apologized first. When he asks for me the third time I said no. We tried being friends but I always got angry becuase I wanted to be more then friends and we gotten to a big fight and never talked for 3 months. He wants to be friends again and now I'm a bit more emotionally better of just being friends. I want to confess so I don't regret it later. I think this might be the case I haven't moved on yet. I have dated others but still have feelings for my ex that I can not feel any emotional attachment to anyone else.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• basically better don't make a move... unless he's seeing u as sth "more than a friend" in my opinion :-)

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Quit thinking about him. Seriously when he crossed your mind redirect. And cut off contact. You're young, this relationship doesn't work and you are depriving yourself of ones that can be some much more healthy and meaningful. best

• It's all about giving it time to be on your own and before you will know it you would of forgotten about how you felt about him, being friends isn't ever going to work because someone still gets attached later on, previous experience when you break up once that should be it just never goes back to the way things were and you end up finding more problems in the relationship.