Guys, I asked a guy out and got dead rejected?

He told all his friends. He thinks he's top shit cause he did that, but I'm hurt. His friends think I'm dumb, and insult me all the time cause of it. What do I do?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you don't see this because you are the same age, but their behavior is that of effing kids that still need mommy to wipe their bottom clean.

Any of those kids would give their right leg to touch a boob so you got the upper hand.

Just dismiss them as what they are, buggers.

What Guys Said 9

• These are immature silly little boys, just ignore him and his friends is the best thing you can do. I'm sorry for what he did to you, but now you see how he really is. Forget about him because he isn't worth to be in a relationship with you, trust me, I know such guys, and I don't like these kind of people, just forget about him and ignore him.

• The answer is not always going to be yes. And that's ok. This is part of life. You pursued what interested you. It didn't work out. Big deal.

You're not a coward like most girls who won't take a chance in lieu of being turned down.

Not sure what's humorous about this at all. In contrast, it says a lot about you.

Don't show them it bothers you. accept it as it is. Yea you asked him out. So what. you're over it. Time to move on. Take it like a champ

• Not ask a guy out like that. Make a man pursue you, thereby proving that he is really interested in you, and this will never happen again.

• This is the 21st century it's time women started asking guys out more

• I'm gonna say I agree with both of you to a point.
      You give a guy way too much power when you come up to him like that. In an ideal world sure it would be nice, but things are rarely ideal.
      That said showing interest and mentioning things you're interested in, leaving it set up for the question, I think is really smart.

• Yes, I think I agree with that.

• 4get him and his shitty friends basically... he's imature as hell o_O

• Shoot up the school and leave a note saying "THERE IS NO LOVE IN HELL FUCKERS!"

• Tell them to fuck off. He's a douche and they are dicks.

• laugh it off...

• It's good that you asked him out. It's fine he said no (girls say no to me sometimes). It's not cool that he and his friends are laughing about it. He is just immature. As you get older, you will still get rejected, but people will act in a more sensitive manner.

• LOL u just friend zoned a guy in a question u just asked and u are complaining? Wow...