Wow, my ex just wished me a happy mother's day?

Ok this is more of a rant. My ex and I have been broken up for about 4 months. (he inititated break up) He has been a complete jerk for the most part. (i'll spare the details) Surprisingly when i met him today to exchange our son, he actually initiated a conversation with me and told me Happy Mother's day.

Now I know for most people here you would say he's being nice, but my ex is not the typical person, lol. We have been silent with each other for a very long time. I have also noticed a few times in which we meet where he would try to inititate conversation, but then other times he'd try to make jealous.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Just take the acknowledgement at face value and let it be.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Well, maybe he matured and realized it won't hurt greeting you on mothers day.