Running into my last years summer romance?

I dated this guy from April to August of last year before he ghosted me. Since then, I haven't really spoken to him except for trying to randomly text him once in November to see how he was doing and hinting at the fact to hang out again. Well now it's summer and he has a beach house down the shore and will be at all the same clubs I go to.

I don't know how I'm going to react when I see him, apart of me has an open wound still because I never got closure and I do miss him. He knows I got back together with my ex through social media however me and my boyfriend are having a really rough time again.

I guess what I'm trying to get at is, what do I do when I see him? should I approach him or should I just make my presence known but not say anything?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you need to do anything at all.

You sound more like a creepy stalker Know where he's going to live, hangout, party.

What are going to do.. wait for an explanation for the rest of your life? That's psychotic. Move on and stop stalking him

What Guys Said 1

• I think you need to end it with your current boyfriend before you try to do anything with this guy.

What Girls Said 1

• Approach him of you want