My ex boyfriend is acting strange?

My ex sent me a pic of his bicep, and then 3 shirtless pictures of himself, and asked me what I think keep in mind he broke up with me, and he keeps saying he misses me, and he randomly calls me and messages me, it's really strange why is he acting like this when he broke up with me?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably wants you back. Or, he thinks that you still like him, and he wants to keep it that way even if he doesn't like you back, because it gives him an ego boost. He thinks that impressing you will keep you interested or something.

What Guys Said 3

• Human behavior is not strange. Delete that perception from your head as you're not a perfect human being.

Understand that people in general , women and men, all go through various emotional states. And it may not have to do with you as a partner at all.

These emotions make people behave differently. that doesn't make them weird. You just need to be a more humble less judgmental person

• He wants you back

• he's a pervert stay away from him

What Girls Said 3

• he wants to know if you still want him. he's seeking attention... just ignore him.

• He wants to keep you within reach.
    Sounds like a douche to play with your feelings by leaving you and then sending you pictures of whats no longer yours.

• he misses you