What do I do? If you love two people at the same time, choose the second because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second?

Well I had a girlfriend and she has not been talking to me 4 days next a new girl comes in to my life and I sort of am going out with her now my ex does not talk to me but I still love her a bit by my new girlfriend always talks to me and asks if I am ok and is always there and does not flirt with other boys I think I might do what this quote says and stay with me new girl friend what do you think. "if you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second.”

12

Most Helpful Guy

• [ When Banzan was walking through a market he overheard a conversation between a butcher and his customer.

"Give me the best piece of meat you have," said the customer.

"Everything in my shop is the best," replied the butcher. "You cannot find here any piece of meat that is not the best."

At these words Banzan became enlightened. ]

What Girls Said 1

• is she your girlfriend or your ex

but yes, if you fall for someone else you should not be with the first. just to be fair to her...

What Guys Said 1

• You said it all yourself man