How to make him jealous?

me and my boyfriend broke up exactly one week ago. he already moved on from me. but he won't tell anyone who he likes now, so i don't even know who it is. he talks to many girls and obviously tries to make me jealous. I want to make him jealous but I still like him and so how do I get him to like me/ make him jealous?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• don't... it's never good 2 try making some1 jealous... coz it might have some "backfire" effect u know... ;-)

What Guys Said 4

• Well if your trying to win him back I would suggest not making him jealous. That can severely complicate things. Just have a talk with him about how you feel.

• You don't. Because that is immature and childish. Just move on because doing this will only make things worse for you.

• You don't you also need to move on as well. However if you are convince and made up your mind already about it, you can flirt with all his friends while he watch helplessly. What can I say, it's been done in the past ^^

• With the benefit of age and hindsight I can tell you that: that sort of shit is just a waste of time. Just move on.

What Girls Said 4

• You don't that's kind of the point. You just let it go and move on with your life. I think trying to make your ex jealous is childish in my opinion and a waste of time when you can be using all that time to heal and focus on yourself. Its immature and childish, just move on with your life. Talk to other people and live your own life.

• Hang out with other guys.

• OR YOU COULD NOT DO THAT BECAUSE ONLY CHILDISH PEOPLE DO SHIT LIKE THAT AND YOU ARE THR BIGGER PERSON.

• Hang out with other guys/ talk to them and move on just like he did... If he already moved on that means he's not interested