Should you delete your ex from FB and cut all contact?

I have recently broke up with someone she was putting me down and we got into a big fight over this. I told her I don't want to have any social media or phone contact (for some reason she does) I just see that as impossible... we were together 2 years and she is just immature when it comes down to it. She won't listen to what im telling her. I keep telling her she's treating me wrongly but does not listen.

Do or would you keep in FB contact any everything else?

• Delete cut contact.
  • You can stay in contact.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• No contact!

• Thats what im saying... I feel like she just wants to keep an eye on me in case she wants to come back...

What Girls Said 3

• Always enforce no contact

• I say no contact. At least so you can heal and move on. Maybe down the road if you choose to be friends than talk to her. But as of right now for your sake of moving on just focus on yourself and have no contact.

• Yeah, it's the easiest way to move on

What Guys Said 3

• if she really treated you badly then just cut ties with her and get away from her. if she's immature she still doesn't understand it that you dont want to see her or hear from her. maybe in the future if you are over her then be friends with her

• I know that is what needs to be done. I guess I've just got a soft spot for her.

• I know what you mean, you kind of dont want the person to be the bad guy. but think of it like this if you know MAYBE later on she might mature more then see what happen

• stay dude...1 day u might want come back 2 yer X basically... so... ;-)

• I will not... She might.

• ITS AN EX FOR A REASON.

SHE FAILED YOU. I SAY CUT HER OFF FOR GOOD.