I left my boyfriend but he wants me back?

I was in a relationship with a theatre actor, for about a year. We had a really good relationship but I had been really insecure in it. He was really attractive and had a natural appeal-charm in him which attracted almost everyone. His co actresses also hit on him and liked him physically.

We had a very intense relationship and we also lived together.

Even though he was very attentive and loving towards me, all this made me very insecure. He had to do intimate scenes with the same women who liked him and lusted after him. I was never really happy.

I finally decided to leave him because of my insecurities. It hit him really hard and he tried to make me understand but I was so fed up of the link ups, the women near him that I quit and left him.

I missed him dearly. I used to cry a lot because I never wanted to leave him and I loved him. My friends used to tell me that my ex used to ask about me all the time. My best friend told me he had stopped going out and rarely spoke to anyone on sets.

Three months later I bumped into him again. He wanted to talk desperately and forced me to speak to him. He told me he misses me and wants me back in his life. We started talking again and every time We spoke I felt like rushing into his arms.

I dont know what to do. Should I go back to him?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• The guy has a heart of gold. For him to pursue an insecure girl that broke his heart for selfish, inconsiderate reasons shows that his intentions are pure. Man, this is a no brainer in my book.

But if you really CAN'T see past his career and passion, don't do him the disservice. You're just going to hurt him again and he doesn't deserve it.

What Guys Said 2

• You knew what came w the package going in

Your insecurities pushed you out of it.

Not really sure you think will exactly change.. it's almost like you're in constant denial.

• Your insecurities are linked to jealousy. Don't ever let jealousy take over your personal life. It sounds like you guys really cared about each other. I would try to work it out, but you have to overcome your insecurities. Here's a final piece of advice that I like to tell myself whenever I'm dating someone, no matter how many times I see them get hit on: at the end of the day, they are going home with me.

What Girls Said 3

• It sounds like you're in love with him. If you want him then take him back now before it's too late. You might not have this chance again.

• In my opinion you should go back to him. Everyone has some insecurities but you shouldn't let them ruin your realtionship. He loves you, if he wanted to be with other women he wouldn't show you how much he cares for you. Yyyyyyyyyou should also tell him about how you feel. From your description he seems like a right guy to be in a relationship with.

• Hello :) Your story is really touching but I think if you still have feelings for him just go for it. Nothing to worry. Just make sure, never regret your choices so think before it's been made.