Should I invite her on a date before breakup?

like, before breakup give her goodbye sex for example, or go out on a date with her as a goodbye... what would make her feel good after breakup. i need your advice.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Really? What good would come out of that? And why would you even care to make her feel good right before your about to break her heart? C'mon now. Trade places with her and see how you'd like it ;)

0|2
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• There is no hurtless break up method. It will always hurt no matter what you do. Do it face to face, be calm and be forward: tell them that you don't see this relationship going anywhere and you're beyond the point of wanting to fix it. Then give her some time to let it sink in before you get into who is going to move out if you live together, etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • There's going to be hurt emotions regardless of how you break up with her, but it's best to just be honest.

1|1
    0|0
    • thank you! honesty always wins. how should i be honest to her? via text, email, etc. or face to face?

• Show All
    • Remind her it wouldn't be fair to her for you guys to keep dating while you're no longer invested in the relationship. That's just common sense and no girl with any pride wants a guy to be with her when she knows he'd rather be somewhere else.

• that is the most helpful advice, thank you!

• Give her a truthful explanation. Tell it like it is. Draw on the reasons you came for why you want to break up, leaning on them. Give her a full explanation, but don't list every single part of the relationship that was bad or out of whack it could cause her to become angry and combative.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, that's completely playing with her emotions because people who break up don't do things that lovers do. You would be acting like you just wanted to fuck her, toy with her by taking her on a date, then ditch her. That's horrible!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not goodbye sex. That is just going to hurt her more. Maybe you should just on a simple date nothing big or else it's going to way too much of a shock. Honestly it all depends on how strong this relationship was. How close you guys were. If it wasn't so serious and a very short amount of time then everything shouldn't be so bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • every break ups hurts 😒 espescially from the guy she loves very much

0|1
    0|0
  • No that would make it worse just break up with her

2|0
    0|0
  • Oh, no. that gross and selfish. if you dont care to have bad impression on her then go for if

0|1
    0|0
  • Either way she is going to feel bad neither is going to make it better but sure why not get one last piece of ass why u can I don't get men sometimes ugh

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Absolutely not!
    If you're breaking up, I ll suppose one person has moved on already or does not love the other... so doing all that stuff and the idea of sex with the person for whom you do not feel that way any longer is in nice words 'too bad' .

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. You're already breaking up with her, don't make it worse. Someone did that to my friend once, and don't worry we tracked him down and beat the shit out of him with a pipe. Just remember, karma is a bitch; you do this to her, and she'll find a way to get even. Just give her a proper break up.

0|0
    0|0
    • my gosh intense...

• Show All
    • i do want to make her feel good.

• There's no easy way about it, just tell her straight up and give her your reason why you're breaking up with her. At least that way, she can properly move on in time.