Do I still like my ex?

We broke up many months ago and i moved on but recently I've been thinking about him and remembering what things used to be like... help me, what does this mean?

• I like him
  • I dont like him
  • Neither- opinion please
    Vote C

73

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think that you like him as you have moved on, i just think you missed the idea of your relationship. like the things you did, the memories, him being a boyfriend... all of that. but i don't think you like him again. trust me I've been there, and realised i don't miss him i just missed us back then.

What Guys Said 3

• then yeah... u still have feelings towards him basically ;-)

• but what if i dont have 'that' feeling where you 'know' you like someone.. like everything else is there. all the other symptoms are there but that final feeling that confirms the fact that i like him isn't there

• Currently you are benchmarking your feelings with previous feelings. your internal mind is doing this unconsciously. it is normal human thinking behaviour.. The worst thing that you may do is going back to experience the same things that you have done before. not worthy to think going back again. just move on.

• You're probably feeling lonely and so you started to think about those pleasant memories in order to fill that empty space. Try to remind yourself of why you broke up - that should help.

What Girls Said 6

• It could be a hidden feeling for him coming up or you've been subconsciously seeing/experiencing things that trigger memories of him. Or it could simply be you reminiscing on the good times because you're over the relationship.

• It could mean that you like him, but it could also (more likely) mean that you just feel nostalgic about the good times you two had. It's perfectly common to think about old lovers and remembering the memories you had with them. I also think about guys I used to love every now and then because we did have some amazing moments together. Even though I don't have any feelings for them anymore I still feel happy when I think about those memories.

If you like someone you'll feel it :)

• yeah that makes sense! i think i might know i dont like him..
      I've just been thinking about it all lots and I've started to get that shocked feeling inside when i receive a message from him

• There is still a spark for him in your heart, its difficult to forget someone especially if they used made you happy very often. Its a high possibility but also maybe it can be the things that you guys used to do that what you really miss.

• I feel the same way...

• and do you think you still like him?

• A little bit. But I'm starting to get over him.

• A lot of people just miss how things were and not the person

• most likely your relationship lacks certain things that your other relationship had , and you are really missing those things but are attaching them to your ex which is why you think you still have feelings but it's good to remember every relationship is different and it can take time getting use to being with someone new