How do you give hints to the guy you want to break up?

I need some help, how do you give hints to the guy you want to break up?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Best not to hint. It will hurt him, but it's best to be upfront and open. Tell him gently that it's over.
    Why do you want to break up? I don't expect you to give me an answer. Keep it to yourself. Next question: Can what's wrong be fixed? If not, then there isn't much hope for a reconciliation. Best to tell him straight that it's the end. Be prepared for some hurt yourself. These things are never easy for either of you.
    Take care, stay safe.

• Thanks for MHO!! I wish you well and I hope it's not too traumatic!

What Guys Said 3

• Being clear. People aren't psychic. You need confront you're own reality. Unless you're a coward

• You fucking tell him. Why is it so damn hard for people to just be direct? Is it really too much effort for you or something?

• You say "I want to break up".

What Girls Said 3

• Don't play games, you just tell him.

• I would just say that I have enough respect for them that I need to be honest and say that I am ready to go our separate ways. It sucks but it's not fair to either of you if your not happy

• By not seeing no more n ignoring his calls but honestly I wouldn't play games Im too old