Why is my breakup so much more painful to deal with as it gets later in the day? I always have such an intense urge to call before bed?

I usually can do ok during the day but as it gets later it gets worse and I get more and more sad. I usually have an extremely intense urge to call him before I go to sleep. My brain starts telling me "if you call him tonight maybe you can fix it and he will want you back" which is never the case. But it gets so much worse at night! Why?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• That's normal I guess... the tasks of the day distract your mind away from missing him.
    But you probably miss coming home, sweet words and cuddles. And going to bed together.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Because during the day you're not alone like you are at night. That's when it gets hard is at night because you're alone and you only have your thoughts to keep you company.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE