Help! What to do?

I'm currently out of a relationship with my ex boyfriend of nine months and we broke up because he said that he didn't have a "relationship mentality." I didn't quite know what to think when I told me this. I was hurt, sad, and I felt like it was nothing I could do at all about the situation. He told me he didn't want me to feel mad at him and that he wanted to remain friends, but how can I be friends with someone I have loved and shared so much with? After the breakup we never talked about anything, he hasn't tried to contact me of any sort and it makes me wonder why. Or did he even love me in the first place? His mom has been contacting me through the text and even writing posts about me on Facebook. I don't want to be mean to her but it's like I know she has to know that we aren't together anymore. She recently sent me a package and it's was the nicest thing ever. Its just making it harder for me to move forward. I recently contacted my ex to wish him good luck on his finals because my mom told me not to be mean to him. And I don't have any hatred or anything towards him, I'm just respecting his decision and trying to move forward, but the conversation we had was more so him texting me with paragraphs that made it seem like he was interested in the conversation like he hasn't talked to me in a while and was trying to catch up, but I don't honestly don't know and can't tell because he is a very stubborn and nonchalant person. I just want to know what is he thinking right now? It's been over almost 2 months and I don't quite know what to do about our sotuation. Does that mean he's interested again?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• ask him girl. probably he misses you, but that doesn't mean he's in love again, right?